At Gosfield School we believe pupils thrive in an environment in which they feel challenged and secure. We want all of our pupils to develop a love of learning that will stay with them throughout their lives.
At Gosfield we celebrate the individuality of each child as we develop a sense of community. It is important that we have pride in our school and understand that we are all part of its vitality and success. Personal independence and a caring, helpful attitude towards others go hand-in-hand at this school. Good behaviour, traditional values and respect for others are the norm.
A history of fantastic results
Year on year our pupils work extremely hard to achieve continuously strong results.
• 82% of GCSE candidates received A* to C grades
• Over a quarter of all GCSE grades were A* to A
• 98% pass rate at A Level for our largest cohort of Year 13 students for many years
• 100% first choice university places
• A brand new purpose built Prep School opened in January 2015
• A dedicated Sixth Form Centre
• A fully equipped Sports Hall, cricket, rugby and football pitches and an all-weather pitch
• On-site, fully accredited Forest School
• Flexible and welcoming boarding options
• Over 100 acres of beautiful parkland
• A brand new Nursery opening in Spring 2016
We warmly welcome visitors so please make an appointment to tour our facilities or book a Taster Day.
Dr S Welch, Principal.