At Gosfield School we believe pupils thrive in an environment in which they feel challenged and secure. We want all of our pupils to develop a love of learning that will stay with them throughout their lives.
At Gosfield we celebrate the individuality of each child as we develop a sense of community. It is important that we have pride in our school and understand that we are all part of its vitality and success. Personal independence and a caring, helpful attitude towards others go hand-in-hand at this school. Good behaviour, traditional values and respect for others are the norm.
We are again delighted with pupils’ GCSE results this year with over 20% of our pupils achieving A* or A grades in six or more subjects. Overall we achieved an 86% A* to C pass rate including Maths and English. Many of the highest achievers have chosen to remain with us to study A Levels.
Our Year 13 students have yet again achieved the A Level results they needed to meet their university and career aspirations. Overall the school achieved a 96% A2 pass rate, an excellent result for a larger than average Year 13 cohort.
• A brand new purpose built Prep School opened in January 2015
• A dedicated Sixth Form Centre
• A fully equipped Sports Hall, cricket, rugby and football pitches and an all-weather pitch
• On-site, fully accredited Forest School
• Flexible and welcoming boarding options
• Over 100 acres of beautiful parkland
• A brand new Nursery which opened in April 2016
We warmly welcome visitors so please make an appointment to tour our facilities or book a Taster Day.
Dr S Welch, Principal.